Joy. Sweet Kisses. Giggles and Belly Laughs.
Terrible twos, horrible threes, impossible fours and difficult fives do not have to be your reality.
The first five years of your child's life are the best time to create a lasting bond of trust, safety and connection.
This is a time to bring out the best in your child and to create opportunities for your child to learn and grow.
The Positive Parenting First Five Years course teaches you to:
- Set limits and boundaries with confidence
- So you can stop any unhelpful behaviors like biting, hitting, pushing and power struggles calmly.
- Use the most essential steps for emotion coaching
- To help your child learn about feelings and reduce tantrums, anxiety and overwhelm.
- Discover a closer bond to your child that can last a life time
- Your influence in the early years matters so much to life long happiness and well-being.
- Transform misbehavior into cooperation and capability
- Watch your child discover, grow and learn new skills that help you two work together each day.
What this means to you as a parent
- You can encourage resiliency and self-confidence in your child
- No more worries or wild guesses when misbehavior shows up
- More happiness and togetherness for your whole family
- Better understanding of what your child needs to thrive
Understand the factors that influence your child's behavior, and learn exactly what you can do in challenging moments.
Feel confident using positive discipline and know that you are helping your child grow well.
Enjoy more giggles, belly laughs and watch your child grow and thrive.
"When I started dealing with defiance and bad behavior I did what I thought was right. I used time out and took away toys. My twins were crying all the time, running away from me, spitting and throwing food. Nothing was working. Our pediatrician recommended Positive Discipline and I am so glad. Ariadne answered every single one of my questions and prayers to be a better mom.
- Lauren G, Mom to Twins Kiera and Kyle.
"I was really struggling with keeping my toddler in line. This class taught me just how to keep calm, set limits that stick and focus on what my toddler really needs to feel happy and grow well."
- Amanda G., Mother to Caroline 2.5 years old
Your comprehensive learning package includes
- Twenty Comprehensive Parenting Lessons (plus bonus materials)
- 10 Parenting Tool Videos
- Printable Handouts (Social emotional check list, skills list, parenting tools and more)
- Discussions for each leasson
- Personalized Q&A email coaching
- Chance to participate in video coaching calls
Access your lessons on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
"Finally answers about discipline and parenting that I feel truly confident following. I am so grateful for all that I learned in this course."
- Caroline, mom to Cody and Isabella.
Hello! I'm Ariadne, I have a masters in Psychology and I am a certified parenting educator. I'm also a mom to three children so I know first hand that parenting is a tough yet truly amazing job.
Your child is counting on you for guidance, care and reassurance. My specialty is helping parents like you feel more confident and happy with their parenting experience.
Join me in the positive parenting connection classroom If you are wishing to bring more calm, cooperation and happiness into your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is what other parents think about this course
"Thank you for showing me that I can work with my toddler and that I’m on her side. I had been very frustrated with my almost 2 year old girl. It is so much better now. To be straight with you I thought this is too simple to work but I was desperate and took a chance and I am so glad I did. "
- Shari, mom to Kiera
"I was struggling with my three year old and time outs did not work, only made us both frustrated. The bad behavior was not changing. This class explains things in a very understandable and practical way. I'm already implementing positive discipline and seeing good changes for me and my son. Thank you Ariadne for your supportive way of teaching!!"
- Alyssa, Mom to Ethan (3).
"This was so practical and easy to understand. I wanted to be better and more consistent about setting limits when Laars challenges me. I also wanted to understand his tantrums and help him with frustration. This class was exactly what I needed. "
- Victoria, Mom to Laars (4)