Positive Parenting Your Complete Guide
To Building Family Happiness : Effective tools combined with the latest research on happiness, child development and family well-being.
This course offers you a real, honest and helpful guide to putting positive parenting into action and finding more JOY.
Change misbehavior into cooperation.
Discover practical ways to cultivate mindfulness, gratitude, forgiveness, and kindness.
Increase your sense of well-being and strengthen your connection to those who matter most in your life.
On a practical level this means you can:
Transform power struggles.
Discover the best ways to motivate your child to be cooperative at home.
Calm your inner chaos, stop yelling and start communicating.
Feel more mindful, present and connected to your family
Set limits with confidence that your child can respect.
Coach yourself (and your child) through big feelings.
Get back to the joy and happiness of raising your kids.
Start today and access this complete guide with effective, proven parenting tools.
Watch your family happiness increase and help your child feel and behave well.
" Useful, honest, made me think and best of all change my ways. I feel more in control of my own decisions when I have to help my child behave and feel better."
- Tricia, Mom of three.
"“I used to think that saying yes to everything would help my kids feel good and happy. But they just kept having meltdowns and tantrums all the time.
Everything was a discussion, a negotiation. I was unhappy, exhausted and done.
Learning to set healthy limits, and accept my kid’s genuine feelings of frustration was not easy but I realized that setting limits was part of keeping them truly happy and healthy.”
-Megan, mother to Jackson and Olivia
Hello! I'm Ariadne, I have a masters in Psychology and I am a certified parenting educator. I'm also a mom to three children so I know first hand that parenting is a tough yet truly amazing job.
Your child is counting on you for guidance, care and reassurance. My specialty is helping parents like you feel more confident and happy with their parenting experience.
Join me in the positive parenting connection classroom If you are wishing to bring more calm, cooperation and happiness into your home.
"I make mistakes as a parent and positive discipline tools have empowered me to not get down on myself and instead trust myself and my child. Ariadne is so approachable and warm, I couldn't have asked for better guidance."
- Amy, Mother to Kenzie (8) and Cameron (6)
"Your classes are wonderful and simple to follow. You have helped our family so much, I am forever grateful."
- Sienna, Mom to Luke and Lucy
Your comprehensive learning package includes
- Twenty Plus Positive Parenting Lessons
- Audio and Video Lessons
- Practical tools and action plans
- Multiple Printable E-books, Charts and Handouts
- Feedback and Q&A with Ariadne Brill (Founder of The Positive Parenting Connection)
- Full access to your lessons across any devices you own (Mobile, Tablet, Computer)
Gain insight and knowledge based on the latest research on:
Create a bond of trust with your child that lasts a lifetime.
What's inside Your Positive Parenting Complete Guide?
- Brain science behind true happiness and habits to cultivate more at home
- Everything you need to know about the Principles of Positive Discipline
- A new way to look at challenging and unhelpful behaviors
- The reasons why daily connection plays a huge role in your child's well-being
- Why teaching children life skills is super important
- How to making routine charts that help your family's day flow better
- A special downloadable guide to starting and running Family Meetings
- What you need to know about your child's self-esteem and happiness
- How to making agreements and solve behavior problems without loosing your mind
- What your role is in raising responsible, capable kids (You matter so much to your child!)
- How to stop all sorts of power struggles (with scripts and talking points)
- Tried and tested alternatives to consequences and punishments you will love to use
- Truly effective ways to setting clear limits and boundaries your child can respect
- Exactly what it takes to follow through when you set boundaries and limits for your child
Feel encouraged and bring mutual respect, cooperation and peace into your home.